As An Entrepreneur You Know How Far A Little Extra Can Get You In Life
In business a little extra makes a huge difference to customers. That’s why we make sure all of our business banking customers are satisfied with their service. It’s just one of the many benefits you get for banking with us.
Business Savings Accounts For Every Entrepreneur
Tap. Bank. Back To Business.
- View balances and transaction history
- Transfer money between accounts
- Find nearby ATMs
- Deposit checks*
*Subject to $1.00 fee per deposit.
Pay Your Bills On Time, Every Time With Online Banking
With all of the recurring invoices businesses have these days it’s easy to forget a payment. That’s why we offer an online bill pay system with all of our business savings accounts that can help you:
- Schedule a single payment
- Set up automatic recurring payments
- See all your payments in one place
- Rest easy knowing it’s automatic and always secure
Already a Granite Bank Customer? Click here to enroll in online banking.
Deposits In A Pinch With Remote Deposit Capture Services
Need to get to the bank before it closes? Just scan your check with Remote Deposit Capture and your funds are made available the next business day. All from the convenience of your business.
- Saving time and gas with fewer trips to the bank
- No need to order deposit tickets
- No risk of losing deposits
- Deposited funds available the next business day
Automate Administrative Tasks With Digital Cash Management Tools
Our Cash Management suite of tools lets you automate tasks and gives you easy access and control over your business cashflow all in one place with features such as:
- Automatic account sweeps and bill pay
- Unlimited ACH transactions to collect and pay
- More control over your cashflow and account access
Free 90 day trial available. Click to learn more.
You’re Only A Call or Click Away From Opening Your Business Savings Account In As Quickly As 1 Hour
Need Help Deciding?
Apply online, in-person, or over the phone
We know your life is busy that’s why we offer 3 convenient ways to apply for your business savings account. If you have questions at any point during the process our business banking support staff is here to help.
To get started here’s the information you’ll need to have handy to open your business checking account:
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Driver License Number
Schedule A Call Back When It's Convenient For You
Enter your info below to set up a time to talk with one of our business banking advisers at Granite Bank.